Our 10 day 9 night package ex Port Moresby includes the following:
- Paramedic on all treks
- Extensive and accurate historical information about the Kokoda campaign
- Passionate, experienced Australian guides
- Comprehensive preparation pack
- Visit to the Bomana War Cemetery
- Kokoda Track Authority – Trekking Permit
- All Guest houses or tents on the track (7 nights)
- 2 nights accommodation in Port Moresby (1 pre, 1 post trek)
- All hotel meals including 2 breakfasts and dinners
- Domestic flight to Popondetta then land transport to Kokoda
- Mountain Design back pack and walking poles for use while on the track (if required)
- All delicious and nutritious freshly cooked meals prepared using fresh local produce on the track (see sample menu in ‘Food’ section).
- Nutritious Snack Pack
- Celebratory meal and refreshments at completion of track
- Group cooking equipment and eating utensils (knives, forks, spoons, bowls, plates etc)
- Experienced team of local porters to carry tents, food and cooking equipment and assist trekkers when required.
- Porters will make and break camp each day (set up tents etc).
- Guides with a minimum level 2 First Aid qualification
- Advice on physical training required for the track and support in
- Comprehensive evacuation plans and protocols, including satellite phone, defibrillator device
- Evacuation team on stand-by in Port Moresby
- Group first aid kit
- Kokoda Courage T-shirt and Certificate of Achievement
What is not included:
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks at the hotel
- Pre-trek training sessions
Our fantastic travel agent, Andrew, from Hello World Waurn Ponds can book your flights and arrange your travel insurance at no extra cost. We can arrange stop overs in any city on your way home if you would like some rest and relaxation after walking the track. Please let me know if you would like to do this. I can arrange a flight quote for you from you closest major city.
An information pack on how to apply for your visa will be emailed to you when you make your booking. A tourist visa to PNG is free of charge.
Ex PORT MORESBY: $3950
Please contact us for a quote that includes airfares from your nearest capital city.